Future Journal of Pharmaceuticals and Health sciences discloses the following disclaimers and limitation of liabilities.
- The information, opinions and views presented in the Future Journal of Pharmaceuticals and Health sciences reflect the views of the authors and contributors of the articles and not of the Future Journal of Pharmaceuticals and Health sciences or the Editorial Board or its publishers.
- Facts and opinions in articles published on Journal of current research in science are solely the personal statements of respective authors.
- Authors are responsible for all contents in their article(s) including accuracy of the facts, statements, citing resources, and so on.
- Journal of current research in Pharmaceuticals and Health sciences and editors disclaim any liability of violations of other parties’ rights, or any damage incurred as a consequence to use or apply any of the contents of Journal of current research in science.
- Material submitted to Journal of current research in science must be original and not published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Authors submitting a contribution to Journal of current research in science who have related material under consideration or in press elsewhere should upload a clearly marked copy at the time of submission and draw the editor's attention to it in their cover letter.
- Consideration by the Journal of current research in science is possible if the main result, conclusion, or implications are not apparent from the other work, or if there are other factors, for example if the other work is published in a language other than English.
- Author is responsible to get permission from previous publisher or copyright holder if an author is re-using any part of paper (i.e. figure or figures) published elsewhere, or that is copyrighted.
- The editors consider all material in good faith that their journals have full permission to publish every part of the submitted material including illustrations.
Limitation of Liability
- Your use of the site is at your sole risk
- Because of rapid advances in the medical sciences, independent verification of the website content should be made.
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied.
- Any obligation of effectiveness or accuracy
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you in connection with this agreement.