The Peer reviewer is responsible for critically reading and evaluating a manuscript in their specified field, and then providing respectful, constructive and honest feed back to authors about their submission. Our reviewer who gives their time to peer-review articles submitted to International Journal Of Clinical Pharmacokinetics and Medical Sciences (ISSN: 2583-0953) are extremely thorough and careful peer-review is an important task of publishing high quality academic papers. It is appropriate for the Peer Reviewer to discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the article, ways to improve the strength and quality of the work, and evaluate the relevance and originality of the manuscript.
Please consider the following
Does the article you are being asked to review match your expertise? If you receive a manuscript that covers a topic that does not sufficiently match your area of expertise, please notify the editor as soon as possible. Please feel free to recommend alternate reviewer.
Do you have time to review the paper? Finished reviews of an article should be completed within two weeks. If you do not think you can complete the review with in this frame, please let the editor know and if possible, suggest an alternate reviewer. If you have agreed to review a paper but will no longer be able to finish the work before deadline, please contact the editor as soon as possible.
Are there any potential conflicts of interests? While conflicts of interest will not disqualify you from reviewing the manuscript. It is important to disclose all conflicts of interest to the editors before reviewing. If you have any question about potential conflicts of interests, please do not hesitate to contact the receiving editorial office.
We are sincerely thanks to our reviewer who gives their time to peer-review articles submitted to International Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences. Extremely thorough and careful peer-review is an important task of publishing high quality academic papers.
Reviewer holds the maximum responsibility for the acceptance of manuscript in International Journal Of Clinical Pharmacokinetics and Medical Sciences. Every reviewer is requested to strictly adhere to the roles and responsibilities mentioned below.
- Please check for assigned manuscripts at least two days once, which can be visible only after reviewer login.
- Download the assigned manuscript and review the work or the editor may also send the manuscript to the reviewers mail Id.
- Check whether the work is up to the standards for publishing at International Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Comments if any about the manuscript should be submitted from the comments tab after reviewer login.
- Reviewers should not contact the author through mobile/telephone/mail for any queries regarding the manuscript if found by mistake anywhere in the manuscript.
- Reviewers should not print the manuscript or use the manuscript for lecture or any other purpose which is under review process.
- Corrections/decisions on manuscript should be notified by reviewer in 15 days.
- Please inform to editor through mail or telephonic call or from his dashboard if the reviewer is not interested to review the assigned manuscript within 48 hours.
Final Comments: All submissions are confidential and please do not discuss any aspect of the submissions with a third party. If you would like to discuss the article with a colleague, please ask the editor first. Please do not contact the author directly.
Plagiarism: If you suspect that an article is a substantial copy of another work, please let the editor know, citing the previous work in as much details as possible fraud: It is very difficult to detect the determined fraudster, but if you suspect the results in an article to be untrue, discuss it with the editor.
Other ethical concerns: For medical research, has confidentiality been maintained? Has there been a violation of the accepted norms in the ethical treatment of animal or human subjects? If so, then these should also be identified to the editor
Next Steps: Please complete the “Reviewer’s Comments” form by the due date to the receiving editorial office. Your recommendation regarding an article will be strongly considered when the editors make the final decision, and your thorough, honest feedback will be much appreciated. When writing comments, please indicate the section of comments intended for only the editors and the section of comments that can be returned to the author(s). Please never hesitate to contact the receiving editorial office with any questions.